“Well prepared Spanish food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 56 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: Spanish
Miami, Florida
“Well prepared Spanish food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Good quality ingredients. Portions are a bit small and the service can improve. Good was well prepared and we would go back.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Dinner with Friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The restaurant was great, food was amazing, the wine selections to die for. I was in Wine heaven. Their tapas are OMG!! I'm drewling just thinking about them. Specially the Scallops!! Seafood Rice - yum! Great staff! On the expensive side of things but worth every penney. :)

Visited September 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Nice place in Miami - Sunset with excellent food and tapas. People very friendly and service was impeccable. I dislike nothing at all

Visited September 2013
“Great ambiance and good tapas in South Miami.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Ambience is nice Spanish type tasca. Can sit at bar, stand or wait a good amount of time for a table. We did all of the above. Ordered Sangria at the bar then worked our way into some stools until table was ready. Enjoyed various tapas. Our favorites were the arroz negro (rice with squid ink) and the chorizos al vino.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Casual place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went there for father's day, my party was 8 people, the menu is short and confuse, we really don't know what to order, the waitress was nice but she did not know how to explain the menu. We ordered several items, the food came to the table one item every 15 minutes, two people eating and the rest waiting. I ask for bread and one waiter told me, you have to paid for because the bread is very expensive, I said OK, bring me the bread, he brought just a small baguette, portion for one person. I don't think I will come back

• Visited June 2013