“Great ambiance and good tapas in South Miami.” 4 of 5 stars

5850B Sunset Drive, South Miami, FL
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 57 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: Spanish
“Great ambiance and good tapas in South Miami.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Ambience is nice Spanish type tasca. Can sit at bar, stand or wait a good amount of time for a table. We did all of the above. Ordered Sangria at the bar then worked our way into some stools until table was ready. Enjoyed various tapas. Our favorites were the arroz negro (rice with squid ink) and the chorizos al vino.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Casual place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went there for father's day, my party was 8 people, the menu is short and confuse, we really don't know what to order, the waitress was nice but she did not know how to explain the menu. We ordered several items, the food came to the table one item every 15 minutes, two people eating and the rest waiting. I ask for bread and one waiter told me, you have to paid for because the bread is very expensive, I said OK, bring me the bread, he brought just a small baguette, portion for one person. I don't think I will come back

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

nice experience, I wrnt for lunch, I try a special "meatballs" with some chicken ragu inside, Amazing food, great service, bery nice place, will come back congrat to the chef!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coral Gables, Florida
“Nasty !!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

OK, so why have a Bloody Mary made of gaspacho?? adding olive oil?? Nasty we wanted the original one... without garlic and olive oil!!

On the otherside the the waitress was awsome !! but the manager did'nt like my coments about the drink!! I would have offered a free dish just to say am sorry !!
wont go again!!! the portions real small for the prices. The service was nice but not worth the place..

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Fun family friendly place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Came here with my wife and 4 month old baby in stroller not knowing how the stroller situation would pan out since this is kinda a chic place in south miami. To make a long story short, the staff situated us perfectly in a comfortable table where we just had a ball! Ariel, our server was incredible. He knew these sophisticated plates inside and out. We had a terrific time and I may very well come back in a few days to celebrate my birthday!

Visited May 2013