“Great portions and great food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 58 restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Miami, Florida
“Great portions and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Very good place. Delicious food too. The brushetta is to die for. Very good service and appetizers. The shrimp and garlic is delicious and the pizzas are very scrumptious too. Good environment too. The only problem is the parking, but other than that, Carrabas is awesome

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
MIAMI, FLORIDA
“ONE OF MY FAVES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I know, I know... Carrabas is a chain! I am almost embarrassed to admit to my foodie friends...
but when I bring them there, they agree with my obsession. Parking is sometimes a pain, because it is South Miami; but the moment I walk in there it's famiglia! Everyone is so nice. The ambiance is just fine for a casual dinner. They have great house wine by the glass, a full bar.
For starters I get the bruschetta (which waiters mispronounce as "broosheta", and peeves me!
IT'S "BRUSKETAH" people! We are speaking italian in an italian restaurant!) anyway, the bruschetta is out of this world: freshly toasted bread with garlic and olive oil, with a side of freshly chopped tomato and basil, yum! The chopped salad is out of this world. For an entree I either get the Chicken Bryan or the Spiedino di Mare; never disappoints. For dessert, the Tiramisu. I've going there for years and I NEVER been disappointed. The prices are fair. Don't be a snob, try it!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harrow
“Really nice restaurant and really good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We fancied an Italian meal whilst in miami and found this restaurant which wasn't too far from our hotel. The atmosphere of the restaurant was really nice and the food was very good. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and this was some of the nicest food we had had since being out here.

Visited September 2012
Miami, Florida
“Ambiance, Good Food & Good Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was a wonderful experience, the food was excellent. The service was very friendly and efficient. I found the prices very reasonable for the quality of the food. I strongly recommend the "Steak Pannini" . Were not stingy on the drinks. Nice experience

• Visited November 2012