“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Georges at south Miami is great, I have been in this place many times; I went last Monday and I was really surprise with new drinks they have. I tried a cocktail with vodka and champagne and I was amazed, it was soft and delicious, the food always has been excellent the same as the service. Now they have life music on Mondays, I planning to go back; my recommendation, please do not miss it.

• Visited January 2013

Miami, Florida
“Great food, lots of fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I am a local. This is my favorite "cool" restaurant to go to in Miami. The food is great. I've never had anything there I didn't like. If you like Mussels, get them here. They are phenomenal. It's a fun atmosphere without having to drive out all the way to south beach.

“A unique experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Georges is a very unique place. He has a variety of different themes and special events. Once I drove by and saw an elephant dining at Georges. Chef David prepares fantastic specialties and they are always consistent. Make this one an event not just a meal. Looking for a great brunch, try them on Sunday's for outstanding french toast and mimosas.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Friday lunch scene, George's is a happening place with great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Great food with a variety of specials prepared different every week. The crowd is lively and the place has a great indoor-outdoor atmosphere where you can enjoy the excellent food and music. Flat screen televisions thought the restaurant. Our guest always enjoy the place and the service is very good as well.

“Loud and Marginal Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

We had a party for 12 in the back room. Many ordered the tuna tartare which was warm, like it had been sitting out for hours. We also ordered mussels which were the size of my finger nail and had no taste. The French fries were dripping in oil and soggy. On top of all of this, it was a birthday and all of the gifts were left on the floor by mistake. When we returned home and called later, we were shocked that they said they found no shopping bags. Way to ruin a teenagers birthday! We got the French attitude from the arrogant bald manager "are you accusing me of stealing your presents?" Great service! Not.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere