“Recent dining experience” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunset Drive & 74th Street
Description: Whisk Gourmet provides homestyle food using fresh, local, and organic ingredients. Come try Chef Brendan"s contemporary American cuisine with Lo'Country influence. We welcome reservations for parties of 6 or more only. All other guests will be seated on a first come first serve basis.
Coral Gables, Florida
“Recent dining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My wife and I go out for dinner 3-4 times per week. Hadn't been to Whisk in awhile. Returned tonight and regret not having returned sooner. The meal, service and drinks much more than pleasant. Several new dishes on the menu were excellent. We shared an appetizer (pimento dip) and the entres of pork for me and shrimp for the wife well presented and delicious.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
“One of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

By far one of the best meals we have ever had.We took relatives here when visiting them in Miami .4 different dinners and everyone was overjoyed with their selections.Parking in the area is a little tough but worth the hassle.We dined in the middle of the afternoon,because we were warned of the crowds and parking situation.My brother in law had a very large pork chop,that he could not stop raving about.My wife had the BLT,because she cheated and had talked to another person as we waited to be seated who had eaten here before,she made everyone try some of it because it was so good.If your in the Miami area be sure to stop.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Lakes, Florida
“A must try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Amazing service. Went for brunch and had the fried green tomatoes which were fried and seasoned to perfection. Oh and the pecan butter pancakes, oh my! The best BLT I've ever had - what flavor! Order everything and share so you can experience all the wonderful flavors Whisk has to offer. You can't go wrong.

“Best BLT & Best Service! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Bernardsville, New Jersey, USA
“Great food but grab your plate if you want to eat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My daughter was excited to take me to Whisk. We found a coveted spot by the door and were seated within 10 minutes. Water, drink, another 5 minutes, food out in 5 more (no exaggeration!), 1/2 way through sandwiches, they dropped off boxes! Yikes, were they telling us to hurry up (we had been seated 15 minutes at this point), then the waiter asked if we wanted the dessert menu , while we were still eatting our sandwich and when we said no thanks, we had the check 2 minutes later. All told sat for 20 minutes and said, I guess the others waiting are more valuable customers! $31 bill for 2 sandwiches and 1 sangria. sandwiches excellent, so it really pains me to down grade so much, but really, $31 should buy us at least what 1/2?

• Visited June 2014