“A must try!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunset Drive & 74th Street
Description: Whisk Gourmet provides homestyle food using fresh, local, and organic ingredients. Come try Chef Brendan"s contemporary American cuisine with Lo'Country influence. We welcome reservations for parties of 6 or more only. All other guests will be seated on a first come first serve basis.
Miami Lakes, Florida
“A must try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Amazing service. Went for brunch and had the fried green tomatoes which were fried and seasoned to perfection. Oh and the pecan butter pancakes, oh my! The best BLT I've ever had - what flavor! Order everything and share so you can experience all the wonderful flavors Whisk has to offer. You can't go wrong.

“Best BLT & Best Service! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Bernardsville, New Jersey, USA
“Great food but grab your plate if you want to eat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

My daughter was excited to take me to Whisk. We found a coveted spot by the door and were seated within 10 minutes. Water, drink, another 5 minutes, food out in 5 more (no exaggeration!), 1/2 way through sandwiches, they dropped off boxes! Yikes, were they telling us to hurry up (we had been seated 15 minutes at this point), then the waiter asked if we wanted the dessert menu , while we were still eatting our sandwich and when we said no thanks, we had the check 2 minutes later. All told sat for 20 minutes and said, I guess the others waiting are more valuable customers! $31 bill for 2 sandwiches and 1 sangria. sandwiches excellent, so it really pains me to down grade so much, but really, $31 should buy us at least what 1/2?

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Excellent Southern cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch there on Friday 30th May, 2014. We started with Fried Green Tomatoes with buttermilk dressing - they were fantastic. Being a Friday they had a beef burger special - excellent. We also had the Balsamic Marinated Skirt-Steak Salad with Goat Cheese Fritter, the Tuna Melt and the Spicy Seared Beef. They were all excellent. The only down side was the noise. It was difficult to carry on a conversation.

Visited May 2014
NY
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've gone to Whisk on several occasions. I must say that the food never disappoints. The sandwiches are great, as are the salads. The weekend brunch menu is really good too. The main problems with the place are the parking and the service: the parking, a tiny parking lot impossible to park in -even when the restaurant is not full. The service is ok, I've had mixed experiences where on occasions they are nice, fast and attentive, and on others we wait hours to be seated and to be served (even if its not totally full).

• Visited May 2014