“Wow, what a great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 57 restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunset Drive & 74th Street
Description: Whisk Gourmet provides homestyle food using fresh, local, and organic ingredients. Come try Chef Brendan"s contemporary American cuisine with Lo'Country influence. We welcome reservations for parties of 6 or more only. All other guests will be seated on a first come first serve basis.
Naples, Florida, United States
“Wow, what a great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Wow, what a great place to eat. We went twice and everthing we tried was so good. The fried chicken breast with white gravy is unbelievable. They should try making a chicken fried steak with this gravy and breading.
Try you won't be disapointed

89% Recommend
“Nice quaint place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy but food is really good. Breakfast grits with shrimp yummy Salad dressings are great. A little mixture and a lot flavor. Everything I have had has been very good.

“Neighborhood eatery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Great casual food and drinks. Avoid peak hours in order to minimize your wait time. The sandwiches are the highlight. They are have a reasonable wine selection.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“small portions and very expensive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

My experience wasn't a good one. My wife ordered a salad for twelve dollars and I was in shock when I saw the huge plate with just a very small amount of salad in the corner, which included a small slice of mozzarella, two small slices of tomato, and two lettuce leaves. Wouldn't you expect more food for something that is worth twelve dollars?! My friend also ordered the fried rice for twelve dollars, which was tasteless. For six dollars more, you can add chicken, but who would pay eighteen dollars for fried rice?! My other friend said that the hamburger was good, but fifteen dollars for a hamburger with only chips instead of French fries? What a rip off! The chair that I sat on was very wobbly and I felt like I was going to collapse. I left with such a hunger, that I decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory and ordered Thai lettuce wraps for the same price that I paid for the little salad. What a difference, the Thai lettuce wraps were so scrumptious. I wish the Whisk owner could compare the Thai lettuce wraps with his little salad. I don't mean to offend anyone, but if I knew this, I could have avoided that place.

Visited June 2013
Potomac, Maryland
“Great local spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

A local friend recommended this restaurant for lunch and we are so glad he did. My wife had the fried green tomato and bacon sandwich. It was amazing! I had the panko fried mahi sandwich. It was equally good, fried crispy but the fish was tasty and juicy. My son had one of their famous burgers which again was amazing. The best burger I've tasted in many years. I would order any of the items again but the food being delivered to the other tables look so good I will probably try something new.