“Good - Regular Customer Feel” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Lisbon - Sunset is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 56 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Wichita, Kansas
“Good - Regular Customer Feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The meal was well above average, the lamb was excellent, the salmon only so-so. The restaurant seemed to be full of regulars for a late dinner. A very loud and large group received most of the attention by the wait staff.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We use to go two or three times a month to Lisbo Antiga, and the standar is always high, service is excellent, ask for Sandra our usual waitress. Is a must go to have a genuine Portuguese food, don't miss.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glenwood, Illinois
“Uninspired Portuguese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

First time ever having Portuguese food. The Portuguese cheese was delicious the sausage was as well. The steak was average. These salmon was something you could get at any restaurant. Our daughter had the eggplant. She said it was bitter and had seeds in it. The chocolate mousse was excellent as well as the egg custard dessert. Overall not the different experience we were hoping for.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had heard good things about this place that is why I decided to meet my client here for lunch. The service seemed fine at first, but as the lunch ran through, the staff stopped checking up on us. I think they saw our food un touched and preferred not to ask. That was actually a big RED FLAG. She ordered the Cod and I ordered the "fresh fish" of the day. She ate more than I did; I left the whole thing. My "fresh fish" was dry, skinny and had zero flavor. My clients Cod a mixture of potatoes with very little Cod. The fact that the waiter did not realize that there was something very wrong was a shame. I did not want to make a scene in front of my client. I just wanted to pay and leave. Never going back again and my client will not either.

Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“Portuguese fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Owner Carlos Silva presided over 2 restaurants: Sunset and the recently renovated Coral Way location. A good postcard of what Portuguese food is all about: you have the sardines, of course and a variety of codfish (bacalhau) dishes. Must try the Portuguese wines to wash it down with. Both locations have wonderful service and the food is excellent

Visited October 2013