“Good Place to "Hang with the guys"” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 57 Restaurants in South Miami
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Hamburgers, Pizza
Jamaica
“Good Place to "Hang with the guys"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went here to just chill out with a brethren of mine and it was cool. Menu options are good and typical "sports bar-ish". Had no problems with the service and the environment is clean. We just kept the drinks coming and shoot a few games of pool till we had enough and left. I don't do bowling even though this is mainly a bowling alley but I enjoyed the environs nonetheless.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“HORRIBLE EMPLOYEES AND SERVICE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been here at least 6 times, and last night we visited for my mom's birthday. We happened to leave her gift bag behind. Came back the next day for it and the all of the cards were opened (which she didn't get the chance to open). And their "wonderful" employees informed us that they had noooo idea what happened to the gift cards (since those were missing from the bag to). This place use to be fun, but this entire nightmare has guaranteed that all 6 of us who attended and our other friends and relatives will not be going back. So if you decide to go don't leave anything cause you probably won't get it back; on top of that the host was far from friendly and inviting!!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
florida
“The best food in the Sunset Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

This is the best food in Sunset Place and is a great bowling alley. If you are coming at a busy time make sure to put your name down and then go to shop because at around 5 on the weekends it gets busy.

Visited October 2011
Miami
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

If you wanna play bowling then there's nothing else around. I'm not a big fan of the bowling/ club thing

Visited January 2012
Miami, Florida
“Amazing Sushi and Services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I go out to eat ad least 4 times a month. This place is perfect its right in the mall. I can stuff my face with amazing sushi made by Laz ("Ask for him') Then have a blue moon or two. Then when I am done I just walk to the movies or just go and place a round of pool . Just a fun and very chill place to go with your friends and have a couple beers.

• Visited April 2011