“Monkeys” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Outdoors
Activities: Dig (archeology), Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 4,000 primates run free throughout this reserve.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
“Monkeys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Buy the monkey food.Feeding the monkeys was a wonderful experience.You walk thru a wire enclosure,the monkeys are free and they have little metal bowls they drop and when you put the raisins in,they pull it up.You can also put the raisins right in their paws,they are so cute. The shows are very good also,the kids seemed to love it.

Visited May 2014

Litchfield Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Feel good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

I am such an animal lover so this place cracked me up, I loved feeding the monkeys and seeing them interacting not only with other monkeys but with the people. The tour is so worth it! It's truly amazing what u learn from taking the tour.

Visited July 2014
Red Bank, Tennessee, United States
17 attraction reviews
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We were only in Miami for a day and a half, and the thing I wanted to do most was Monkey Jungle. My husband wasn't so sure, because it was a 45 minute drive from our hotel, but we both agreed it was worth the drive and the rental car! It was nice to see a place where you weren't moping over how depressed or sickly the animals look. It was really exciting to be able to get so close to the monkeys, unless they were fighting over raisins. I bought 6 boxes, but we probably only needed 4 at most between the two of us. I had to get really generous near the end because we had so many left over! The orangutan and gorilla shows were funny and informative. The staff really seems to care about them. Monkey Jungle is definitely on my list to take my future kids to one day!

Visited May 2014
Miami, Florida, United States
“Rainforest Tour with Carlos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I've been to Monkey jungle once before today and took the regular tour. I really enjoyed it and found the presentations to be entertaining and informative. Today I went specifically to do the Rainforest Tour. And WOW. Just WOW. I'm still numb and tingly all over. They walk you through the rainforest and give you a bit of history. When you get to the open part they give you food and the squirrel monkeys start jumping all over you. It was an amazing experience. Carlos the tour guide was amazing. If you can do the tour with him please do! It was my boyfriends birthday and Carlos totally went all out. He sat him in the middle and lured the monkeys to start climbing on him so he was surrounded by monkeys. It was just AMAZING. Seriously, why are you still reading this? Head over to Monkey Jungle and see Carlos for the Rainforest Tour

West Palm Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I would recommend this for any family. We enjoyed feeding and seeing the monkeys up close. Definitely a lot of interactions for family. For a zoo, the prices for food and snacks was very reasonable. I highly recommend.

Visited July 2014