“Food Looked Good BUT!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
DeLand, Florida
“Food Looked Good BUT!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food looked good & that was a close as I got to eat any of it. Our waitress took our order from our party and everyone got their food except me. When she came back the 2nd time without my food I was getting a little pissed. Later the waitress comes back after everyone pretty much eaten she told me she will check on my order. When I asked how others came in after me got their food she told me they ordered the salad bar. At that point, I told not to bother to worry about my food. She's asks if I want to see the manager and I said yes. 15 minutes later the manager finally waltzes over to the table. If I make the mistake and go back I will order the SALAD BAR. At least I'll have something to eat.

• Visited June 2013

“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

While visiting Daytona we were wanting barbeque and decided to try this restaurant. Barbeque was great. The two sides we ordered were also very good. Sweet tea was fresh and tasted great! I would definitely stop and eat here again when I am back in this area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merritt Island, Florida
“Great Salad Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ordered the salad bar, and the smoked turkey sliced. I guess I was expecting some than sandwich meat, but it was good. I think we both agreed that the salad bar was great and they have a smoked chicken salad that is absolutely the best I have ever had. (So much that we had to get an order to go so we could have more at home!) The inside is clean and the staff was very friendly. If we are in Daytona again I think it would be safe to say we will be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“If you have one last meal and four stomachs, this should be it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

This is certainly the best value in Daytona. They have an all you can eat option for only one dollar more than the normal BBQ meal with two sides. It is country cooking at its finest and is done well. The staff here is ridiculously friendly and chatty and I actually over-tipped and felt great about it upon leaving. We were only in Daytona for a weak and we ended up eating here twice it was so good! I would suggest it to anybody looking for plenty, more than enough, delicious food, great atmosphere and extremely friendly service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buckhorn, Canada
“Fall off the Bone Ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great ribs, nicely bbq'd fall off the bone. The sides were terrific such as baked beans and corn bread. We went twice and enjoyed it both times. Great value for money.

Visited February 2013