We stayed at the Banana Bay Club - Waterside Cottages March 8 - March 15, 2014 for my son's wedding. After running into problems with our existing reservation, we found the people at the BBC to be very friendly and accommodating. We needed room for 26 people and our accommodations were great! We rented all 5 of the 1 bedroom cottages, the 2 bedroom cottage and the honeymoon villa. All of the units were nicely decorated with Florida colors and styles. The units were all very clean. They are equipped with towels, bedding, dishes..everything you need. The grounds were very nicely landscaped. The pool is small but heated to a very nice temperature. You can walk right into it. And every morning the owner came and swept the pool area and cleaned the pool. It was really nice to sit out on the deck at night. They guys all brought (or bought) fishing poles and they were catching pretty big fish right off the dock! It was really exciting! They are very close to Turtle Beach and only a couple miles from Siesta. We really liked the location. I would definitely stay at BBC again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay. Thanks BBC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flip Flop Cottages(formerly Banana Club Waterside) offers a great location on Siesta Key. A lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes , kayaks and a paddle boat! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Flip Flop Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Flip Flop Cottages Siesta Key, Florida