Me and my husband came down to siesta key and was finding it impossible to get a room. Our trip was very spur of the moment. We called various hotels and no one had a vacancy and if they did they were wanting 300 plus for the room. We finally spoke with someone who referred us to Banana Bay. We spoke with a man name Dave who was extremely friendly and helpful. We got s very good deal. Even though these cottages are not on the beach they are still on water and they offer free kayaks and canoes.it was very peaceful and serene and its only a mile from the beach. Would definitely recommend everyone to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bay Club offers two great locations on Siesta Key that includes one location only a 2 minute walk to Crescent Beach or less than 5 minute walk to shops/dining! Or stay at our lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes & kayaks! Pools at both locations! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Banana Bay Club Cottages at Heron Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Siesta Key, Florida