Went for a long weekend get away. Stayed in the Antiqua cottage. Quaint, clean and comfortable. First time here. Chose this place because we could bring our two dogs. Price is great. Close to beaches and shopping but away from the hustle of town. Everyone who stayed here was very friendly. Will certainly go back. Very peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flip Flop Cottages(formerly Banana Club Waterside) offers a great location on Siesta Key. A lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes , kayaks and a paddle boat! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Flip Flop Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Flip Flop Cottages Siesta Key, Florida