Our stay at the Banana Bay Club Cottages was great. The cottage was very cute, cozy and very clean. It was very nice to have access at no charge to paddle boards, kayaks and canoes. The children really enjoyed them. I was very impressed with the pool area being so clean. We went fishing off the dock one night during our stay and the dock area was very well maintained too. The location was great, there were so many places to chose from in the area for dinner. We all had a wonderful time and would recommend to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flip Flop Cottages(formerly Banana Club Waterside) offers a great location on Siesta Key. A lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes , kayaks and a paddle boat! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Flip Flop Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Flip Flop Cottages Siesta Key, Florida