Our stay at the Banana Bay Club Cottages was great. The cottage was very cute, cozy and very clean. It was very nice to have access at no charge to paddle boards, kayaks and canoes. The children really enjoyed them. I was very impressed with the pool area being so clean. We went fishing off the dock one night during our stay and the dock area was very well maintained too. The location was great, there were so many places to chose from in the area for dinner. We all had a wonderful time and would recommend to all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bay Club offers two great locations on Siesta Key that includes one location only a 2 minute walk to Crescent Beach or less than 5 minute walk to shops/dining! Or stay at our lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes & kayaks! Pools at both locations! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Banana Bay Club Cottages at Heron Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Siesta Key, Florida