We really enjoyed our stay at the Banana Bay Club. We stayed in the Sunset cottage. It was very quiet and private. The room is very spacious. We loved the free use of the kayaks and canoe. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The Banana Bay Club is in a great location, close to Turtle Beach and many great restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flip Flop Cottages(formerly Banana Club Waterside) offers a great location on Siesta Key. A lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes , kayaks and a paddle boat! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Flip Flop Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Flip Flop Cottages Siesta Key, Florida