My son and I just returned home from a four night stay at the Beachside Villas and thoroughly enjoyed our time. We found our room to be clean, well maintained and all the necessary linens and kitchenware clean. The only downside to our entire stay, which was entirely outside the resort's responsibility, was that the beach chairs for rent, are only for rent if you stay at a resort on SaraSea Circle. Unfortunately, that greedy group takes up the majority of beach space as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flip Flop Cottages(formerly Banana Club Waterside) offers a great location on Siesta Key. A lagoon setting with private fishing dock and free use of paddleboards, canoes , kayaks and a paddle boat! All units have full kitchens, non smoking. Studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages available. We are also pet-friendly and offer free Wi-Fi service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Flip Flop Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Cottages At Heron Lagoon Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Hotel
- Banana Bay Resort
- Flip Flop Cottages Siesta Key, Florida