I was pleasantly surprised with the Resort itself. I had visions of somewhat decrepit buildings judging by some of the comments and pictures. This is not an inexpensive place to stay but for my husband and myself, being on the water is priceless. That being said, I was nervous about what it would be like regardless. It was much nicer than I expected! We stayed in the Montego Bay right on the water and it was quite nice. VERY CLEAN!!! I was worried about that. The only negative I could put on that would be the paint in the bathroom was not a professional job. However, if you are comparing the Ritz to Turtle Beach as far as accommodations, you can't. The value is strictly in the location for this resort. You can get much nicer accommodations for the money you pay per night but to be able to sit and watch the sun rise and moon glisten over the water while sitting on your deck......priceless! Not to mention, you have kayaks and canoes at your finger tips without extra charge. I would definitely stay there again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort and Inn: Siesta Key & Sarasota Beach Hotels & Resort. Turtle Beach Resort Hotel & Marina is known as the most romantic beach resort hotel on Siesta Key, a beautiful barrier island located in Sarasota. We are an ideal place to vacation for you and your family. So, if you are looking for a beach hotel in Sarasota or a beach resort in Siesta Key, then our hotel accommodations and resort with the private hot tubs, hammocks, and boat docks will surely satisfy your expectations. Nestled at the south end of Siesta Key, Florida is an Olde Florida Style Resort where you will discover a romantic getaway for you and that special someone or a quiet vacation with family and pets. This boutique resort will offer you fishing off our private docks, boating, canoeing, kayaking, private hammocks and relaxation in your own private hot tub. Each waterfront cottage will offer you a private patio with your own private hot tub and hammock, and beautiful views of Little Sarasota Bay. As you're sipping your coffee on your private patio watching the sun rise over the bay, you might catch a glimpse of dolphins rolling by, pelicans and bald eagles fishing for breakfast, or a pod of manatees lazily swimming by. So, whether you are looking for an ideal family vacation, a romantic honeymoon destination or a pet friendly resort hotel, then Turtle Beach Resort is your place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Turtle Beach Resort Siesta Key Florida