“A perfect place - what dreams are made of” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Siesta Sands Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siesta Key
Siesta Sands Beach Resort
You added Siesta Sands Beach Resort to your Saves list
1001 Point of Rocks Rd., Siesta Key, FL 34242   |
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A perfect place - what dreams are made of”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We normally go to the US and stay in 2 bedroom timeshares, but this year we needed a 3 bed unit. I booked unit 610 at Siesta Sands Beach Resort and what can I say..."awesome".

The unit seemed huge with a master bedroom, one with 2 doubles and another double. There were THREE balconies with sea views and no less than THREE large dining tables.....one of which was on the massive balcony from which you had incredible views of Siesta beach. We could all have a family meal on the balcony and watch the amazing sunsets.

The unit was spotlessly clean, well maintained and the furnishing of a very high standard.
The staff were always friendly and very helpful.

Siesta Key is fabulous. The beach is as good as the publicity says it is. I recommend you go round the corner and hire beach cruisers from Mike (the Welsh guy) and cycle along the beach to Siesta Key village. A perfect way to spend a few hours.

Overall.....brilliant

Room Tip: Only one 3 bed unit....the rest are a mixture of 2 and 1 bed units. If you are in the oceanfront un...

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed in unit 310 from 8/23-8/31. The unit was absolutely beautiful with updated kitchen, bathroom and nice, homey furnishings. We had a nice view of the pool and beach, perfect for morning coffee or evening cocktails. We enjoyed the white sand beaches and the clear water and the pool was very nice too. Some restaurants we liked were Captain Curts (AMAZING clam chowder), City Pizza, Daiquiri Deck and SKOB. Ventured out to St. Armand's Circle one evening too and it was a gorgeous sunset drive to a great shops and restaurants. Ate at a romantic little place called Crab & Fin. Overall it was a fabulous, relaxing trip. The resort staff was very friendly and attentive even though we didnt run into any issues. We hope to return again to Siesta Key and will definitely keep Siesta Sands and unit 310 in mind!

Andrea - Columbus, Ohio

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Flemington, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were two couples sharing. We stayed in unit 609 which was beachview and had a surprising great view of the beach. The unit was very spacious and clean. We had a couple of issues, which when we called the office, were fixed within an hour. Loved being right on the beach. The only issue I could not understand was why the beach was crowded at this end and almost emply up the rest of beach...We concluded it might be because the water is very shallow and good for children. We only stayed for four nights and it was way too short....I can't wait to go back....P.S. the city of Sarasota is great. I recommend getting off of the key and checking it out.

kimhubel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Siesta Sands is a great location on the beach in SIesta Key... the unit was nice and clean; only downside is that i like to cook and the kitchen was lacking in utensils, bowls, etc....
grill was great and location is awesome !

Wish i could have stayed longer!

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We just came back from Sarasota. We stayed at Siesta Sand in Unit 210. We enjoyed very much the beach and the area. The unit was a little dirty, specially the bathroom and the kitchen. The carpet was dirty, like they didn't clean it for a long time, it was very bad. I was ignoring it but my husband didn't and he was complaining to me all the time. I wanted to clean the bathroom and the kitchen but it wasn't any cleaning product and why I will expend my money to clean someone place? Plus, we went there to enjoy and relax and not to clean.
The bike rack was very bad. I can't describe it. We rent a bike for my husband and have to put it there since the hotel maid screamed at us to put the bike in the apartment by the kitchen after we washed it. Funny, she didn't want the bike there so the carpet won't get dirty? (funny, the bike was more clean than the carpet. My husband was very sad to leave the bike out on that rack under the rain. He was crying about it all the time.
Also some bad beach children chairs and other things that was more for the garbage and only bring dirty and dust to the apartment.
Overall, we enjoyed it and had a lot of fun. Nice area, nice people, so we are going back next year if we can and of course, maybe they will fix things around. This hotel is the best in the area.
Richard (the Property Manager) is a very nice person and gentle. Brian too. When I asked Brian for something, he smiled at me and gave me were to rent or buy (I know that Brian).
We will recommend this property to anyone. It is close to the beach, very nice and safe but it need some light at the entrance. And if you see something that you didn't like, write a complaint so they can make the improvements.
Thanks to all of you at Siesta Sand. We're counting down to next year guys!!

Room Tip: Pick an apartment beach front so you can see, ear and smell the sea.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from our third year of vacation at Siesta Key. Staff is very courteous and helpful and our ocean front room is wonderful. Beautiful beach and lots of shopping. Highly recommend Siesta Sands Resort

• Stayed July 2013
Galena, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The friendliness of the staff is top notch. This property is located near Point of Rocks so if you're the snorkling or scuba enthusiast you'll really enjoy this location. The room was very nice and clean. The off road parking no this particular street is terrific!

Room Tip: all rooms have a great view I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Perhaps select a l...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Siesta Sands Beach Resort? Share your experiences!