My girlfriend and I recently made our way to The Sea Spray for a fourth-time and it keeps getting better and better every time we visit! We decided to stay a week (8/09-8/16) and we were happy we stayed longer than our usual 4-5 day visits. We stayed in the Seagull (#201) and really enjoyed the space and the two separate balconies. The main front-balcony, which has a living room and bedroom sliding door, looks out to the canal and parking area. The other balcony is more secluded and has lush tropical foliage that makes it very relaxing to enjoy breakfast or a few drinks. The grounds are always well kept and very conveniently laid out. There is also a perfect amount of high-quality beach chairs, umbrellas, and easy pull beach carts to help make things easier.
The location of The Sea Spray is one of the best parts. Easy access to the beach and a quick walk into town. This time around we explored beyond Siesta Key and drove up through Longboat Key to Anna Maria Island which wasn't too far away.
Of course Bob and Ann are very welcoming. They offer great suggestions for places to visit in and outside of Siesta Key. Ann suggested an excellent local grocery store called Morton's Gourmet Market that had amazing food you won't find in many markets. Also checkout MOTE Marine Laboratory & Aquarium!
Of course this won't be our last stay at The Sea Spray as we will continue to be regulars for years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the "Sea Spray Resort" ...just steps to the beach on beautiful Siesta Key... your source for upscale but affordable vacation rentals. If you want to enjoy a tropical vacation where you are steps to the beach, walk 3 blocks to the Village for drinks, shopping or dinner, or simply lounge by the pool and bbq, then "Sea Spray Resort" is the place to be! From our tropically landscaped grounds to our granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and turnkey tropical furnishings, you will find your full condo sized accommodations new, clean and relaxing...and we are "Pet Friendly"! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Sea Spray Resort on Siesta Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Spray Resort On Siesta Key Hotel Siesta Key
- Sea Spray Resort On Siesta Key Florida