After a week long stay at The Capri at Siesta, I honestly can say I can not wait to return. Most inns, hotels or motels usually don't leave that type of impression, but The Capri is a standout in a sea of cookie-cutter high rise chains.
I had the good fortune of staying in the Royal Palm (rm 107), the Deluxe Suite. This suite offers a separate bedroom with a queen sized bed, a living room with a futon couch and chair, a dinette and a well-stocked kitchenette. Practically every comfort from home is found at The Capri, ranging from the Tommy Bahama brand soaps and toiletries to the waffle-weave cotton robes. Oh, can't forget the 2 flat screen TVs or the (quiet) remote controlled air conditioning units (one in each room of the suite). And I would be remiss if I didn't mention how tastefully decorated the suite is; in fact the entire property radiates a tropical beachiness while remaining modern and stylish.
The walk to Crescent Beach is an easy one. And since you can rent 2 chaises and an umbrella for an entire day just by showing your room key, all you need to carry is a beach towel (also provided by The Capri). Be sure to check the common room before you go, there are beach toys and noodles (fun for floating!) to borrow.
I could go on and on singing the praises of The Capri, from the little detail of the packages of snacks left in the clean towel basket to the huge friendly smiles from the most gracious hosts, Becky and Emily. You can tell they truly want your visit to be the best it can be. I know mine was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capri at Siesta is a charming boutique beach resort located directly on Siesta Key. With only ten guest rooms we are proud to offer our visitors with a unique and intimate vacation experience with a touch of luxury. Here you’ll find friendly staff, well-appointed guest rooms, and a beautiful tropical setting, only 200 steps to the private access to Crescent Beach.The hotel has been newly remodeled and redecorated inside and out to provide you with a superior quality resort. The heated pool has been fully renovated, including new pavers and deck chairs. All of our guest rooms are furnished with comfortable features like large flat screen TVs and premium Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and full kitchenettes. Because of the special design of our hotel, our courtyard is totally enclosed, creating a private tranquil retreat that is great for couples or groups. Here you can relax under the shade of tropical trees, surrounded by lush landscaping while you enjoy the soothing sounds of water coming from the fountain. New barbecue grilling equipment and ample outdoor seating allow you to dine in an idyllic setting complete with birdsong and gently swaying palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Capri at Siesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capri At Siesta Hotel Siesta Key
- Capri International Siesta Key
- Capri International Hotel
- The Capri At Siesta Siesta Key, Florida