“Winner !!” 5 of 5 stars

SPECIAL WINTER RATES
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Siesta Key
“Winner !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Quaint and very clean ample unit # 105 was where we placed our heads each night on our too short visit to Siesta Key. Capri is well situated just a short walk to the Gulf. Management was friendly and responsive when needed. Slight negative is the "nose in" parking where you need to basically back out of the premises if all others are parked in their spaces - very small annoyance given the 5 star nature of the facility as a whole. King size bed was very comfortable.
First time here and also first time visiting Siesta Key -- we will be back!!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Ashland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family and I had so much fun at the Capri! I loved the convenience of being able to just take a short walk up the road to get to the awesome beach or the volleyball court. Also, my kids had a lot of fun playing on the beach and in the ocean, and finding the cute tiny lizards. The room that we stayed in was very clean and had good service. I loved the fact that they had a big ice machine so that when we went to the beach we could always have cold drinks. I also liked that if you set out your dirty beach towels, new, clean ones would appear with a little treat too. We loved it so much, we already booked for next year!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Shelter Island, NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I had booked a room for two nights at the Capri. My parents were supposed to watch our 18-month old daughter for the two nights and give us a "mini vacation". Best laid plans...my parents got sick, so we ended up driving the 3.5 hours across the state with our daughter. On the way, I started not feeling well and by the time we arrived at Siesta Key, all I wanted to do was sleep. We checked into room 102, which is a studio and would have been ideal for a two night romantic getaway. Add a Pack 'n Play and it was a little small for the three of us. But, the room itself was well-appointed and had very nice furnishings and amenities. Long story short, we ended up only staying one night as I got sicker. We left early the next morning, before the front desk girl (Emily?) got in. I called to say we had to leave and while I was hoping to get some kind of refund or credit, I wasn't really expecting one for the unused night. Much to my surprise, we were refunded the unused night's stay, no questions asked. In addition, I called the next day to see if we had left a changing pad from our diaper bag in the room and I got a call that yes, it was there. Becky mailed me the package with the changing pad and I got it yesterday. All of this service was above and beyond what I have generally experienced at many hotels. We are definitely planning a return trip, hopefully one where everyone is healthy!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Capri was perfect for our small family. We stayed there with our 9 month old son. The room was clean and provided all that we needed for the week that we were there. We grilled almost every night in the open courtyard and made friends with the great people that were staying there. All of the staff is friendly, available, responsive and kind. Becky, the manager is great.

The beach is down the road, just steps away. My husband fished from the rocks by the beach each morning. The sand on the beach is like powder; the water pristine. I NEVER like going back to the same place twice but we will definitely return to the Capri and Siesta Key. As a side note, the village is 3 miles away. Trust me that you will not be missing much by staying at the Capri. The Siesta Key Village is pretty underwhelming. Visiting the village for dinner or for an afternoon is enough, especially if you have a family with young children.

We took day trips when the sun was too much for our boy. I recommend the RIngling Museum and Mansion, The Mote Aquarium and the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg. Siesta Key is pretty awesome especially if you are looking for a peaceful, unpretentious place to vacation with your family. Have Fun!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was our first time at the Capri and at Siesta Key. My husband and I arrived on our shared birthday, and were greeted with delicious birthday cupcakes, a birthday card, and a birthday balloon! The manager, Becky, thinks of everything and is available to take care of any needs. There is assigned parking so no trouble finding a space. Although all rooms were full, it felt peaceful and private. The pool was heated and great. Just a short and pretty walk to the beach. Rooms are equipped with modern appliances, making longer stays very easy ( which is what we will do when we return). Comfortable bed, even though we both have back problems. If you are looking for lots of party action, there's a free taxi to the Village. But, so nice then to return to the relaxed quiet of the Capri. Some great places to eat right near the Capri though. The "share room" has lots of things for borrowing. There are also free laundry facilities.

• Stayed April 2013
Apple Creek, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is our 5th year for staying at Capri. The atmosphere is relaxing and the employees are always willing to make sure that it stays that way. I would recommend this to anyone that would like a relaxing, enjoyable, close to the beach vacation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Burbank
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We love it so much it's not very far from the beach very friendly convenience it's very clean the manager was very friendly helpful and at the customer service. We love it hear was always asking what they could do for us

• Stayed March 2013

Been to The Capri at Siesta? Share your experiences!