My wife and I stayed at The Capri in early March of 2012. We were VERY pleased with all aspects of the property. It was quiet, clean, peaceful, and beautiful. My wife kept remarking that she felt like we were back in Bermuda on our honeymoon! The beach is a very short walk from the hotel and we found it as advertised......Beautiful! Soft, cool, white sand, gentle waves, not too crowded. The sunsetts are picture postcard-like and we found ourselves just hanging on the beach all day up to an hour or so after the sun had set because it was so relaxing. The room was very clean and well stocked and everything was in good working order. We borrowed chairs from the "Sharing Room" and we actually left a few things there when we left. The staff at The Capri, especially Heather, were very friendly ad helpful. There are a few restaurants within walking distance, but we found that the eating places on the North and South end of Siesta Key were well worth the short drive. We also enjoyed just walking across the street to get a pizza and taking it back to the beach with us to have a quiet dinner and watch the sun set. We will definitely return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capri at Siesta is a charming boutique beach resort located directly on Siesta Key. With only ten guest rooms we are proud to offer our visitors with a unique and intimate vacation experience with a touch of luxury. Here you’ll find friendly staff, well-appointed guest rooms, and a beautiful tropical setting, only 200 steps to the private access to Crescent Beach.The hotel has been newly remodeled and redecorated inside and out to provide you with a superior quality resort. The heated pool has been fully renovated, including new pavers and deck chairs. All of our guest rooms are furnished with comfortable features like large flat screen TVs and premium Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses and full kitchenettes. Because of the special design of our hotel, our courtyard is totally enclosed, creating a private tranquil retreat that is great for couples or groups. Here you can relax under the shade of tropical trees, surrounded by lush landscaping while you enjoy the soothing sounds of water coming from the fountain. New barbecue grilling equipment and ample outdoor seating allow you to dine in an idyllic setting complete with birdsong and gently swaying palm trees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Capri at Siesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Capri At Siesta Hotel Siesta Key
- Capri International Siesta Key
- Capri International Hotel
- The Capri At Siesta Siesta Key, Florida