“Great Place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 15 Activities in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! Facial Sculpting the best in anti-aging facials is available here. There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Owner Constance Lewis LMT/Aesthitician has been practicing since 1992 and Massage Experience Siesta Key is celebrating its 17h Year June 2013 It would be our sincere pleasure to serve you.
Baltimore
“Great Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I went to Massage Experience right after running the 2013 Sarasota Half Marathon, I had a 90 miniute sport massage and It was outstanding, although I was sore from the run, she definitley worked out some of the soreness. Next time I'm going for the full massage/facial combo, as I was very please with the massage. My sister-in-law went within the same week and she was also very happy with her massage, and plans to return, as do I. I have to say the staff is wonderful, they are committed to their work. If you want to turn a great vacation into an outstanding one, add in a session at Massage Experience. This place is located next store to the LeLu coffee shop.

Visited March 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Top of the line in Sarasota”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

A friend and I went to Massage Experience, conveniently located in the Siesta Village with free parking, right next door to the Local Bean (another good stop). She had a Swedish massage with hot stones, and I had the facial with a 30 minute massage added. Next time I'm going for the full massage/facial combo, as I was delighted with my mini-combo. My friend was also very happy with her massage, and plans to return, as do I. Connie and her staff are wonderful, sincerely concerned about their clients and committed to their work. If you want to turn a great vacation into a fabulous one, add in a session at Massage Experience.

Visited March 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
“Deep relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I received a massage from Connie and went into a very deep state of relaxation. I'm a monthly member to massage envy and have had many other professional massages throughout my life and this was by far the best! If I'm ever in Siesta Key I will definitely be a return customer. My boyfriend also received a massage and said it was the perfect thing to do before heading to the beach.

Visited December 2012
Jackson, Michigan, United States
“Relaxed, Renewed, Rejuvenated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Last year when visiting Siesta Key I booked a massage at Massage Experience and it was wonderful!! So of course when I returned this year it was a must do. The experience was magical. So relaxing and Connie's touch was perfect...firm and yet soothing. My girlfriend also had one and she was just as happy with hers. My personal preference for a great massage experience is no chit chatting - and I was not disappointed. Connie's touch and the tranquil atmosphere lulled me to a deep state of relaxation. Check it out you will not be disappointed.

Visited November 2012
Evansville, Indiana
9 attraction reviews
“Couples beach massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you're in Siesta Key and wasnt to completely relax, call them!! Great service, beach massage at sunset, they came right to our condo!! I highly recommend it, and by the way, it was my first ever massage.

Visited July 2012