“great experience” 5 of 5 stars

941-349-4833
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! Facial Sculpting the best in anti-aging facials is available here. There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Owner Constance Lewis LMT/Aesthitician has been practicing since 1992 and Massage Experience Siesta Key is celebrating its 17h Year June 2013 It would be our sincere pleasure to serve you.
Newtown, Connecticut, United States
“great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to this salon and enjoyed a day of pampering. My daughter and I will be back and we will ask for Bev. Clean, smells great and the staff was very professional.

Visited June 2012

Jacksonville
3 attraction reviews
“Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I wanted to suprise my boyfriend with a massage on his birthday. We were down in Siesta Key for the week and his birthday landed on a Sunday. I called Connie and she had no problem booking our massages on Sunday, the day they are closed, so happy! The massages were perfect, very relaxing and exactly what we were looking for.
Thank you Connie!

Sarasota, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“What a wonderful business!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Connie Lewis is the best! The beach massage is SO relaxing and wonderful. What a great idea! I also love the secret garden Connie has in her personal massage room...nice!

Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“The Gold Fingers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I,m European, traveling a lot, and used to go to spa and massage all over the world. Since I,m a teenager I have pain in my low back . I went to Massage Experience and I can tell how good my session was and how I feel relieved after it. Connie has gold fingers, a good heart, and deserve all the recognition she can get for her good job.
On my next trip, it,ll be the first place I,ll go for sure.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I received a free message from Sean of Massage Experience after running the Siesta Key 5K (great time). Massage Experience was giving away a 60min for 60 dollars massage that I chose to take advantage of. Got another message from Sean. He was great, totally professional and really into his craft. The location is very clean and nice. I recommend it.

Visited June 2012