“Great Massage” 5 of 5 stars

941-349-4833
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! Facial Sculpting the best in anti-aging facials is available here. There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Your own little oasis in Siesta Key Village. We offer pampering massages and luxurious facial treatments featuring Pevonia Botanica products. Combine the two for the best of both worlds package ! There are 3 treatment rooms, two that have private garden areas. Owner Constance Lewis LMT/Aesthitician has been practicing since 1992 and Massage Experience Siesta Key is celebrating its 17h Year June 2013 It would be our sincere pleasure to serve you.
Duluth, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Colleen (who owns the business) gave me a swedish massage. I was not disappointed. Colleen was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely go back to her again.

Visited April 2012

Potsdam, NY
“Indulge in Connie's Signature Treatment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

It's been just a little over a week since I treated myself to Connie's Signature Treatment at Massage Experience in Siesta Key Village. It was perfect. The decor, the atrium, the relaxing music, the herbal oils and facial products all contribute to the wonderfully relaxing atmosphere that you will find at Massage Experience. Connie made a life decision to bring her talents and spa business to this little bit of heaven on the Florida coast. You will be glad you went! A bit more on my blog at www.300dayjourney.wordpress.com

Visited April 2012
Siesta Key, FL
“The Best Massage I ever received!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

The Massage Experience is located right in the middle of The Village in Siesta Key, Florida. Connie Lewis owns this business and performed my massage. She is an experienced and licensed massage therapist and has been a professional masseuse for 20 years. It definitely showed because this was the best massage I ever received and I have had many over the years. First of all, Connie welcomed me with genuine warmth and then educated me in the various massages available, and what each massage would entail, as well as the results they are intended to provide. I chose the Swedish massage with aromatherapy. Connie asked me what my favorite frangrance was and she let me choose the scent for aromatherapy. I chose lavender and eucalyptus. She has so many scents to choose from that would accommodate anyone's choice for sure. The room I was in was so soothing itself - nature is displayed right outside the open doorway so one can also experience looking at beauty while receiving the massage. The massage was terrific! My previous massage experiences left me feeling as though I had no massage at all, but not Connie's - her massage was perfect - not too much and not too little - just the right effect for my tight muscles, which she found as she went along and took care of. Loved this place - loved her personality and loved the afterglow I felt. If you want to be sure that what you are paying for has the results you intended, please go to The Massage Experience. I never write reviews, but I had to write this one because I am so tired of paying for things that are promised, but never delivered. Here you will find what is promised is definitely delivered - and with perfection.

Atlanta, Georgia
“The Best I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

This was not the first time I've had a massage, but it definitely was the best I've ever had. Before the massage we discussed my preferences, what I like and dislike. This is the first time I ever felt like everything I said was heard and understood. I had a wonderful experience and afterward I felt great.

Bronxville, New York
“Great massage, easy booking, attentive to client preferences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Excellent massage. Went twice over two months. Nice location. Convenient parking in the heart of Siesta Key Village. Serene atmosphere and great staff . Always look forward to returning!