This is our 3rd year staying at Banana Bay Club. My husband and I (oh yeah, and dogs) love it here. We stay in Villa 4. It is perfect, has everything, stove, frig, etc. poolside deck, and front deck. Perfect little stroll to the beach. The location of the Villas is close to everything. The staff is wonderful, all is very friendly. The grounds are kept very nice and clean. It is self check in/out which is really nice if you arive at an odd hour, you don't have to worry about getting there before they close, your key will be waiting for you on the door.
We will be back next year. LOVE LOVE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bay Club "Beachside of the Road Villas" offers Studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4BR units! They are all just a 2 minute walk from award-winning "Whitest Sand in the World" and "Best Beach in America" - Crescent Beach! You can also walk 5 minutes to shops/dining! Enjoy our quaint, private and peaceful resort while relaxing away on vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Siesta Key, Florida