My friends and I just stayed at the Banana Bay Club Beach side Villas. We stayed in the "Beach House" Suite which was fantastic! It was very comfortable, clean, and super cute! We had plenty of room and loved the new kitchen! The beach was just a short walk away and the pool was right outside our door. It was very quiet and relaxing; however, Siesta Key offered some great night life just up the road. I would recommend Banana Bay Club for any type of outing, weather it be a family atmosphere or a fun filled girls weekend like mine. It was very easy to set the reservations and the price was fantastic! I didn't have one issue at all. Wonderful getaway :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bay Club "Beachside of the Road Villas" offers Studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4BR units! They are all just a 2 minute walk from award-winning "Whitest Sand in the World" and "Best Beach in America" - Crescent Beach! You can also walk 5 minutes to shops/dining! Enjoy our quaint, private and peaceful resort while relaxing away on vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Siesta Key, Florida