We stayed @ Banana Bay Club Beachside villas, from July 6th thru 9th. It was fabulous! When we arrived our villa was ready. We stayed in Villa 3. When we entered the Villa it was very spacious, clean, and smelled good. Just as the pictures we had seen online.The resort was quiet and peaceful. It was a short walk to the beach! A beautiful beach with crystal clear water and white sand! We had a fabulous stay at Banana Bay and would reccommend it highly to others, and we will definately be back!! We also brought along two dogs, Banana Bay is Pet Friendly another huge PLUS! Best Location on the Key, with short walk to the beach... which is a plus because the public parking up the road for Siesta Beach is always full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bay Club "Beachside of the Road Villas" offers Studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4BR units! They are all just a 2 minute walk from award-winning "Whitest Sand in the World" and "Best Beach in America" - Crescent Beach! You can also walk 5 minutes to shops/dining! Enjoy our quaint, private and peaceful resort while relaxing away on vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Siesta Key, Florida