We loved our stay in siesta keys and the bananna bay villas.. nice clean close to beach very short walk. We loved the free kayak opportunities at the 2nd location at the lagoon. This was our 1 yr marriage anniversary trip and we had a fantastic time.. Ping Pong table, nice heated pool right there by our room. Great place..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bay Club "Beachside of the Road Villas" offers Studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4BR units! They are all just a 2 minute walk from award-winning "Whitest Sand in the World" and "Best Beach in America" - Crescent Beach! You can also walk 5 minutes to shops/dining! Enjoy our quaint, private and peaceful resort while relaxing away on vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Siesta Key, Florida