Had to come to Sarasota for a business trip and thought I'd stay out on Siesta Key to make it at least seem like part-vacation. Let me just say that I actually felt like I was on vacation the whole time! I couldn't wait to get back to my Villa each evening for a short walk out to Crescent Beach to catch the sunset each evening, then only about a 5 minute or so walk into the little town area for a cocktail at the local tiki bar (Captain Curt's I think it was called?) There were also some great little dining spots around as well, and a 7-11 for any last minute needs on the way back to my Villa! It was so cool to just be able to walk to all this stuff and not worry about driving. PLUS, I had a full kitchen in my unit so I could whip up a quick meal if I didn't feel like heading out. I'll surely be back for a non-business trip but just so you know, I have volunteered to go to any conferences through my job now that take place in Sarasota :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banana Bay Club "Beachside of the Road Villas" offers Studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4BR units! They are all just a 2 minute walk from award-winning "Whitest Sand in the World" and "Best Beach in America" - Crescent Beach! You can also walk 5 minutes to shops/dining! Enjoy our quaint, private and peaceful resort while relaxing away on vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Hotel Siesta Key
- Banana Bay Club Beachside Villas Siesta Key, Florida