This is by far the best place we have ever stayed in Siesta Key. Not only was it clean and bright it is right across from the beach.
The owners are on site and very friendly. They will gladly talk to you about living all over the world and how much they love the area. The landscaping is beautiful with lovely palm trees and luch green vegitation. My daughter tried catching little lizards for hours outside our door. We ate breakfast on the brick patio every morning.
We cant say enough about how wonderful this property is and we would never stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida