“Pink Mango Magic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beach Palms

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siesta Key
Beach Palms
153 Beach Road, Siesta Key, FL 34242   |
Special Price
$60 off room rate
indianapolis, in
“Pink Mango Magic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2008

My 17 year old daughter , her best friend and I just returned from a weeks stay at Beach Palms on Siesta Key, Florida. We stayed in the Pink Mango cottage, one of 3 vintage cottages on the property. The cottage was quiet and clean and very livable. The decorating was especially fun....very "shabby chic". The private patio with gas grill was a nice bonus. There are two small bedrooms that were just great for the girls and I, it proved to give us all privacy. The real key is the location. It is 1/2 block from the beach and 1 block from the Siesta Village. This makes it possible to walk everywhere. The village has many restaurants and shops to enjoy. The beach is white powder sand and is spectacular. The gulf is so aqua blue with the white sand it is breathtaking. The owners are quite cordial and interesting and live on the property, which makes it very nice. We cannot wait to go back and stay much longer!!

• Liked — visually beautiful
  • Disliked — loud trash trucks
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Rupperswil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2007

Newly in love, our first trip brought us to Beach palms where we stayed for two weeks. Getting there we were absolutly speechless about
the beautiful and perfect location. Upon arriving the warm welcom of the owners made a perfect start of our holiday. Marie-Louise and Joerg
were always ready for the perfect tip in an exotic area, what made our vacation even more exciting. Every evening we enjoyed our cocktail
on our private patio, decorated individually, and felt alone in the world still steps away from a very happening little piece of paradise.
There is not a day that goes by without a little tought of our unforgettable trip to Siesta Key. We will be back next year.

• Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
Bryn Mawr, Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2007

Back again for my third consecutive year and already booked for 2008! This family run resort, Beach Palms of Siesta Key Village, is one in a million. It's owners, Joerg and Marie-Louise, are most delightful and accommodating. My little yellow cottage is quaint and charming and has a fabulous deck area with lovely palm trees, wonderful birds and lizzards, even a sweet little bird nest with eggs. Nature abounds with smells, sounds and views exceeding all expectations. It's just a few steps away from the beach, shops, restaurants and other area attractions. What more could one want?

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Al excellent
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled solo
Canton, OHio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2006

My husband and I stayed at the blue cottage with our three small children. It was perfect. Although this particular cottage has 2 bedrooms,( one with a single bed the other with a king size, ) we put the children down to sleep in the large bedroom with a movie in, while we sat on the screened in porch and played cards, had a few drinks, and just enjoyed the warm Florida weather. When we were too tired we moved the children into the pull out sofa for them. We could not have picked a better location with little ones. The little grocery store is literally around the block, and we walked to it daily. The beach is steps away. I can't say enough, except if you arent happy with this place than you may be too picky. Dont forget to check out their website for specifics. My daughters still talk about the blue cottage daily. What a great memory for them!

• Liked — Location and Staff
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2006

By stroke of luck I found Beach Palms on the internet. The owners (Joerg & Marie-Louise) went out of their way to make our stay in the Pink Mango Cottage a wonderful experience. The cottages are quaint and charming...true feeling of Key West. A step or two from the best beach and the village on Siesta Key. Every possible need was anticipated and the smells, sounds and views exceeded our expectations. We have stayed in other Siesta Key accommodations over the years, but Beach Palms will be home away from home from now on (even if only for a vacation). Everything on the webb site is accurate and all you have to do is take a look and call Marie-Louise...you will not be disappointed...try it...you will love it...Richard, Diane and Mark Trettin of indianapolis, Indiana.

florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2006

I do not recommend the Beach Palms. I will never stay there again. Don't stay here if you have a pet. I paid a 15% pet fee to bring my 2 small dogs and we were in one of the suites. The couple in the suite next to us complained that the dogs barked whenever we were out. I admit they did bark some but when we came back from dinner the first night we looked in the windows and both dogs were asleep in the living area so they couldn't have been barking the whole time. The owner of Beach Palms was out of the country but the person she left in charge stopped by and told us we would have to take the dogs with us when we went out. That meant we couldn't go to the beach or the restaurants. I called him later that evening and said the only resolution I could think of was for us to check out and receive a refund for the unused nights. He agreed but said he didn't know how to process the transaction but that the owner would take care of it when she returned. I even questioned him if there would be a problem receiving a refund and he told me how he had known the owners when they owned Tropical Breeze and that I wouldn't have a problem receiving the refund. When the owner returned and I contacted her she refused to refund the 2 unused nights. We had booked 4 nights and only stayed 1 night. I agreed to pay for 2 since we left so late in the evening. The owner isn't very nice or accomodating and will not honor the decision made by the person she left in charge. On top of refusing to refund 2 nights stay that he told me would be refunded she is also keeping the 15% pet fee for those 2 nights which is ridiculous since the dogs weren't there.

Stayed March 2006
Derby, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2006

This is by far the best place we have ever stayed in Siesta Key. Not only was it clean and bright it is right across from the beach.

The owners are on site and very friendly. They will gladly talk to you about living all over the world and how much they love the area. The landscaping is beautiful with lovely palm trees and luch green vegitation. My daughter tried catching little lizards for hours outside our door. We ate breakfast on the brick patio every morning.

We cant say enough about how wonderful this property is and we would never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed June 2006

Been to Beach Palms? Share your experiences!