I have read through most of the other reviews and I can only agree that…..Yes, the Ringling units are comfortable, nicely decorated and well equipped. The location is perfect…..close to the beach, the quaint village and 4 public tennis courts. The pool areas are nice and convenient, perfect to “chill out” and BBQ with friends & family. As for the staff…..efficient, helpful and genuinely friendly…..in other words…..Tops!!!
I highly recommend Siesta Key and The Ringling Beach House if you are looking for a super vacation spot.
Oh, I do disagree with something in the inlovewithJesus review. The mattresses are not hard and lumpy. Perhaps you forgot to take your rosary beads out of your pajamas pocket before going to bed. We had 3 generations sleeping on them and we all found them just right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay here and Walk to Everything! Just steps to Siesta Key Beach and 3 blocks south of the Siesta Key Village - shops and restaurants. Just updated - new carpet, paint, tile, bedding, furniture, decor - adorable - fresh and fun! We have suites ranging from adorable efficiencies to spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condominium units. We have 2 pools on the property and the large resort style pool is heated. All new pool and patio furniture! Fully equipped kitchens as well as all linens, beach towels and beach chairs provided. Bring your bathing suit - we will provide the rest! Warm Florida sunshine included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ringling Beach House - a Siesta Key Suites Property Hotel Siesta Key
- The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property Florida