This is a great place to stay. It is directly across from the beach with a nice path access that took minutes to walk down to the most beautiful beach you will ever see. The sand is so soft and never gets hot and the water is as warm as the air!
Coming home each day to this cute little gem was such a treat! Parking in the rear where you will also find two well maintained pools with lots of chairs to sit around and refresh yourself with a nice cool drink after a fun day at the beach.
The location is close enough that you can walk to the downtown area to each and drink or catch the cute little bus...but we didn't use it this time.
Again...a great place and a great price...we booked through Expedia this trip which was how we found this little gem of a place...Highly recommend it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay here and Walk to Everything! Just steps to Siesta Key Beach and 3 blocks south of the Siesta Key Village - shops and restaurants. Just updated - new carpet, paint, tile, bedding, furniture, decor - adorable - fresh and fun! We have suites ranging from adorable efficiencies to spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condominium units. We have 2 pools on the property and the large resort style pool is heated. All new pool and patio furniture! Fully equipped kitchens as well as all linens, beach towels and beach chairs provided. Bring your bathing suit - we will provide the rest! Warm Florida sunshine included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ringling Beach House - a Siesta Key Suites Property Hotel Siesta Key
- The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property Florida