Wow! A trip for the memory book, for sure. Friends and I shacked up in the cozy Lion unit for three amazing days; not nearly long enough! Our own private deck overlooking the Gulf, the unit was spotless upon arrival, with the fresh scent of ocean air and clean laundry welcoming us. The adorable hotel had everything we needed and then some; a knowledgeable and super friendly staff who provided us with beach chairs to coffee and tea to two pools, and a quick scoot across the street to get to the soft sands and tranquility that is Siesta Beach. Minutes walk to the lively Village, there is much to do on Siesta Key and Ringling Beach House is by far the best place to stay!! We will definitely come back for an even lengthier visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay here and Walk to Everything! Just steps across the street to Siesta Key Beach and 3 blocks south of the Siesta Key Village - shops and restaurants. Just updated - new carpet, paint, tile, bedding, furniture, decor - adorable - fresh and fun! We have suites ranging from adorable efficiencies to spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 Bath condominium units. We have 2 pools on the property and the large resort style pool is heated. All new pool and patio furniture! Fully equipped kitchens as well as all linens, beach towels and beach chairs provided. Bring your bathing suit - we will provide the rest! Warm Florida sunshine included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ringling Beach House - a Siesta Key Suites Property Hotel Siesta Key
- The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property Florida