We stayed at the Ringling Beach House in May 2012 and had a fabulous experience. The rooms are very clean and brightly decorated. In our room there was a kitchen and two bedrooms that are very large and the beds are very comfortable. The kitchen was supplied with everything that we needed, even a wine bottle opener! This is a boutique type hotel and not another chain hotel. So, the service was very personable and friendly at all times. There is a nice 1/4 mile approximately walk to the main restaurant/bar areas, but this is sidewalk and well lit all the way. I would definately recommend it to anyone who is looking to stay in Siesta Key. I'll definately be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay here and Walk to Everything! Just steps across the street to Siesta Key Beach and 3 blocks south of the Siesta Key Village - shops and restaurants. Just updated - new carpet, paint, tile, bedding, furniture, decor - adorable - fresh and fun! We have suites ranging from adorable efficiencies to spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 Bath condominium units. We have 2 pools on the property and the large resort style pool is heated. All new pool and patio furniture! Fully equipped kitchens as well as all linens, beach towels and beach chairs provided. Bring your bathing suit - we will provide the rest! Warm Florida sunshine included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ringling Beach House - a Siesta Key Suites Property Hotel Siesta Key
- The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property Florida