We stayed in the towers T22. The condo was roomy enough but it was very very dirty. After walking a half hour in condo the bottoms of our feet were black. We asked carpets be cleaned and surprisingly the staff had it arranged quickly. But carpet was in such bad shape that it didn't help. Nasty, nasty, nasty. We couldn't go barefoot in the condo because the floors were so gross.
The pool was small and easily overcrowded. No tennis courts or exercise room. No washer/dryer in the condo. We had to go out to a laundry mat. Kitchen was average. The linens were cheap. There were no ceiling fans in the bedrooms, ugh. The plastic blinds kept falling apart on both sliding glass doors. We had to provide our own beach towels, trash bags, shampoo, bath soap, etc. The WiFi was terrible. Television was large enough but you could barely hear the speakers. No tuner or sound system for music.
Only one small sloooow elevator and required key. Hence, if you're staying in the towers I would recommend second floor because, believe it or not, it was easier to take the stairs than the elevator.
Fabulous beach. Don't go mid-July through August as it's jelly fish season. Very low surf. So if you're looking for waves this is not it. I will say that the service staff was very friendly and helpful. Too bad the condo was just nasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AMERICA'S #1 BEACH IS SIESTA KEY!!!! Siesta Key, Florida, and our white sandy beaches(Voted #1 in the U.S.) Create the perfect setting for the type of vacation you deserve with our studio, one and two bedroom condominium rentals. We have one story villas, two story Penthouses and two Bedroom Gulf View Tower Condos. We also have condos available for sale. You will be glad you came to Jamaica Royale. In addition to our beautiful beaches, the Jamaica Royale beautiful tropical grounds are very relaxing. You can enhance your stay further, by relaxing in one of our three heated swimming pools, enjoy playing shuffleboard, or have a BBQ at Beachside or on the Barbeque Island and patio. WE HAVE HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET ON THE PROPERTY AND IS ACCESSIBLE AROUND OUR POOLS, THE BEACH AND FROM MOST OF OUR CONDOS. Jamaica Royale offers not only quiet beachfront seclusion, but also beautiful sunsets on our World Famous Siesta Key Beach, Florida. Siesta Key Village is close to many activities and attractions, including shopping and an array of restaurants. Access to Tennis courts are a short walk. All condominiums are completely furnished with fully equipped kitchens. There are laundry facilities on site or in the units at Jamaica Royale. Irons, ironing boards, linens are supplied. Friendly staff awaits you. Just bring your sunscreen. Beach chairs are supplied, AND many condos have beach chairs and beach towels to take down to the beach water edge.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Jamaica Royale Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Royale Condominiums Hotel Siesta Key
- Jamaica Royale Condominiums Siesta Key, Florida