We stayed at the Siesta Key Bungalows in the Tortuga bungalow over the Holidays and it was great! Very romantic setting, good for couples. They say it has a great view on Heron Lagoon at that's true. Nive caged porch, nice living room and bedroom (it's like on the pictures on their website). Kitchen needs some upgrade. Very clean bungalow. Pool was really heated, so you could use it, although small. Beautiful little garden and quiet location. Siesta Key public beach is about a 5 minutes drive and it's the best beach I've ever seen. I've read comments where they complain about ants and other insects, we didn't have any problems since we adjusted to the Florida rules (never leave any food outside). Seems that the Tortuga and the Ringling bungalows are the best in terms of view and setting. On-site manager fixed any of the minor problems that we had immediately (safe was closed, water heater didn't work). Only downside: they don't answer your emails, you got to call them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key Bungalows is a cozy island offering 10 one-bedroom bungalows, some over looking the tranquil pristine blue waters of Heron Lagoon, and others overlook the lush tropical courtyard of Siesta Key Bungalows. The Bungalows sit less than a mile away from Siesta Key's beaches and boast free kayaking and canoeing on Heron Lagoon as well as a sparkling, heated pool and affordable rates year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Siesta Key Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Bungalows Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Bungalows Florida