My sister has stayed here for four years previously and asked me to join her this year. We stayed in Tortuga which has a screened in porch. Some items in the kitchen area need to be updated (noisy faucet) but all in all it was a wonderful relaxing time. It's away from the hustle and bustle of Siesta Beach but close enough to get anywhere by a short car ride. The staff was very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key Bungalows is a cozy island offering 10 one-bedroom bungalows, some over looking the tranquil pristine blue waters of Heron Lagoon, and others overlook the lush tropical courtyard of Siesta Key Bungalows. The Bungalows sit less than a mile away from Siesta Key's beaches and boast free kayaking and canoeing on Heron Lagoon as well as a sparkling, heated pool and affordable rates year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Key Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Bungalows Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Bungalows Florida