We were celebrating my wife's 40th birthday this weekend and were searching for a great getaway location offering clean and modern accommodations, amenities and easy beach access. Knowing most of the Gulf Coast resorts are stuck in the 60's with pink tile and rattan furniture overkill, we were very cautious to commit to an unknown destination for this occasion.
We found a gem in the rough.
The front desk staff was friendly, courteous and extremely helpful to ensure every aspect of our stay was addressed - often without request. They are very knowledgeable with the surrounding area and
The resort property combines three different motel grounds tastefully landscaped and renovated to spacious, private, modern era suites. Full kitchens, luxurious bedding, ample elbow room, permitted parking and a private paved beach access path to the perfect, white, cool sands of Crescent Beach are just a few of the attractive (and inclusive) amenities we experienced at this location. Your stay also includes beach chair and umbrella rental, the use of two pools and numerous, well-planned personal extras often overlooked by the bustling, larger resorts.
A grocery store, quaint restaurants and a convenience store is within walking/driving distance to ease the impact of those forgotten items.
After spending thirty of my forty years visiting Longboat Key, this has now become our new destination for "us time" and our family.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida