I have stayed at the various Tropical Beach resorts on several occasions over the past 5 or so years and I have never been disappointed. The Sara Sea is a particular delight. The room is cozy, perfect for one person, and mine in particular had an outdoor patio that was fairly secluded where I could sit and have coffee in the morning even with the rains pouring down to start the day. The beach is a 5 minute walk (or less) and it's an absolutely beautiful one. I sat under an umbrella or played in the (very gentle) surf most days. Had I wanted I could have rented a kayak or done any number of water related activities as desired. Everyone at the resort goes out of their way to make your stay pleasant. There are multiple groceries, both walking distance and a short drive, as well as restaurants in the area to enjoy. I particularly like Philippi Creek Oyster Bar and Captain Curt's for karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights.
No matter the purpose of your trip, I think you'll find a lovely homebase at the resorts of Tropical Beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida