We needed a hotel for one night so had never spent any time at Siesta Key so we booked into the Tropical Beach Resort after reading reviews about it. We knew it was a group of renovated motel units so that was no surprise. We also knew the square footage of the unit we were going to be in. Check in was friendly and fast and although our room wasn't ready they gave us an equivalent room so we were able to check in early. Our unit the Sandpiper was wonderful, whoever did the renovations did them first class. We had a small kitchenette with granite countertop and stainless steel appliances. The king bed looked so inviting with a lovely cream duvet, it was just as comfortable as it looked and was like sleeping on a cloud. There was a leather love seat and a table with 3 chairs. It was perfect for 2 people.The beach was about a 2 minute walk and you could rent chairs and umbrellas there if you wanted or they allowed you to take chairs from the resorts.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel
- Tropical Shores
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Tropical Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.