After a week of visiting the in-laws in Naples, we tacked a two-night stay at the Sara Sea onto the trip as a little getaway for the two of us. We got one of the few second floor rooms overlooking the pool. Although compact, it was perfect for a couple with a little granite kitchen with breakfast bar, comfy bed, sofa and TV, and a nicely updated and spacious bath with shower stall. You could live quite comfortably in this mini-apartment for a week with its full sized fridge and stove and plenty of storage space. There was a small balcony with two chairs and a table. It's an easy walk to a beautiful beach. The grounds are impeccably maintained and have a fun look that's reminiscent of a mini-theme park, complete with a tiki hut. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a breakfast vendor outside in the morning that made delicious and healthy food to order. We would definitely go back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida