The beach is magnificent - long, wide, clean and white. And people are relaxed, jogging, walking or just enjoying the sun and the SUNSET - Wow. We stayed 5 nights November so the temperature was ok for sunbathing but the water a bit chilly (but refreshing). We stayed in a small apartment with our own kitchen and a separate bedroom. Perfect for a pair. Clean and fresh and the car parked just outside. Great job by the staff to keep barbeques, chairs and tables clean. You felt welcome to share the "common" furniture groped among the line of houses.
At night there is just 3-5 minutes for a choice of at least 5-6 restaurants, and 5 minutes drive to northern part of Siesta key for a dozen more choices. We really got relaxed, it was a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel
- Tropical Shores
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.