A adorable little condo style resort. The room was a little small but a full kitchenette, bed, dining table and couch/love seat. The beach was a quick walk over a small bridge. The room was very clean even with the tile floors which are difficult to maintain with all the sand. The provided beach chairs which was nice. I can't say much about the pool as we spent our time out by the beach. There were lots of resturants with in walking distance. I spend alot of time traveling to various hotel/motels and it was def worth the money we had the best time
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida