My husband and I booked this property at the last minute for 3 nights, and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a mid-size room in the Tropical Sun section. Storage space was a little tight, but the room had everything we needed, including a well stocked kitchen, plus a cheery decor. The floor did get a little slippery sometimes, but I still preferred it to carpet, which would have been hard to keep clean at a beach resort. Soundproofing was pretty good. We could hear people if they were outside talking loudly, but that didn't happen at night. We didn't hear our neighbors at all.
Only minor complaints were that the showerhead was cracked, and I couldn't take a shower on arrival night because of it. (It was late when we noticed.) However, they fixed it immediately when we reported it in the morning. Also, the bed was soft, although it wasn't lumpy, and the pillows were rather flat.
If you like to walk, you'll be in heaven when you see the beach. It goes on for miles because it joins Siesta Key beach. We didn't sit at the beach, but there's a lot of of room to put your towel or chair, even with the lounge chair rentals.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel
- Tropical Shores
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.