We made a welcome return to the resort in November and were given an excellent room at a reasonable price for being regular visitors. This complex of 3 linked resorts with easy beach access and within walking distance to one of the best restaurants in Siesta Key [Miguel's] is well worth a visit, especially if you want a relaxing beach holiday. It may not have all the fancy facilities of a big hotel but it more than makes up for it with it's relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff,set in beautiful grounds with two pools and easy beach access.
The only drawback is that the blinds don't keep out the light and it can interfere with your sleep,but a few glasses of wine can help to alleviate this.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel
- Tropical Shores
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Tropical Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.