My daughter and I spent 3 nights in Siesta Key at the Tropical Shores Beach Resort. This property is composed of several mid-century low-rise motels with updated kitchenettes and bathrooms. We found it very laid back and relaxing. Being from out of state, I especially enjoyed the old Florida ambience, the tropical gardens and décor, and the short walk to the crystal sand beach. When booking, it might help to call the hotel directly to discuss what type of room might suit you, and you might be pleased, as we were, to get a better rate that way.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel
- Tropical Shores
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Tropical Shores Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.